Welcome!

Welcome to my photoblog!
The purpose of my blog is, not only to share my photographic experiences, but also to show the complexity of everything in the world we live in. Beautiful and creative objects made by human, the perfect nature we live in and the animals we share it with. Big or small. It all deserves a second thought.

The photographs are strict copyright protected! If You want to use any of the photographs on this site, please send an e-mail request to:

carlraoul@gmail.com

I will reply You as soon as possible. Using any of the photographs without my permission is illegal!

Please don´t hesitate to contact me if You have any questions or suggestions on how I can improve my blog or my photographs. Send me an e-mail or just leave a comment in the posts below, any feedback is appreciated!

Kind regards,


Raoul Rooth Bertilsson

Cherry Tree

For those of you who are desperately waiting for spring. 
It is just around the corner now...


No comments:

Post a Comment